My email address is >> email@example.com
Reasons to email me:
- You have feedback on the blog for me. Both positive and negative are welcome, though I’d be flat-out lying if I told you I didn’t prefer one over the other.
- You’ve found a recipe you think a five-year-old could pull off. For cooking instructions, this is pretty much the only qualification that matters in my world.
- You know me.
- You don’t know me, but would like for us to be friends. Coincidentally, I’d really like that, too.
- You have a story to tell.
Reasons not to email me:
- You are trapped in an email chain message that you must forward to show you love Jesus or YOU’LL LIVE TO REGRET IT, BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOU LOVE WILL DISAPPEAR IN SEVEN DAYS. The best way to free yourself from this lie is not to send it to me. Trust me on this.
- You would like to sell me something. As I mentioned in the “About” page, I am a recent college grad. I have no money. Even if your product really is THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD AND WILL CHANGE MY LIFE FOREVER, chances are, I can’t afford it.